4/14/08

The barometer of blown out

I was doing my usual internet browsing when I happened upon this lovely gem...

You know how you thought there were way too many kids riding track bikes in Tempe (Luke, I'm looking at you), well now they'll probably triple with shit like this.  I can't wait to see the bullshit merchandising that will come along with it, wacky bandanas, tech ass messenger bags with mandatory "death before derailieurs" and "fuck brakes" patches, key carabiners and hilarious t-shirts. 

Basically, this guy is going to be the new face of cycling in Tempe if this keeps up...



Happy riding!

4 comments:

Robert Tolar said...

Is that Biff?

justin said...

where are the fix push shoes

TK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TK said...

the fix push shoes are in that pool in tempe. remember that bmx queer who threw em' in there?