5/13/08

Real People: Harold Sanford

I wish I had more of Mr. Carter's work because it really makes sense.

Bio By Harold Sanford Carter III
Greeting's to my peers and teachers; My full legal government name is listed above and is a reflection of vibratory sounds that conscious minds have all agreed upon. Before I can put a disrotation on a self realization paper I would like to start off by giv-
ing all ye my upmost blessings and good wishes to all of your endeavors and life lessons.
I was conceived and born in Manchester, New Hampshire exactly thirty one ye-
ars before the myan calendar ends. I grew up in a chemical make up of french-Indian ge-
netics surrounded by the mentality of New England echo boomers. I did not ask to be born nor will I ask to die. One thing I do attend to is the life lessons I must learn in this incarnation. Simply put I place myself in a world of seeking and questing.
The people around me were abusive and poor and considered lower class Americans. I am the result of the socioty I was born into and I am the reflection therof. Of course this sounds somewhat like a west side story and to be honest that is the case.
A rose seems to grow from concrete and I am the result of the statement. I am the dark when it is light and the light when it is dark. I am a rebel without A cause. But I also have rebellion to things that are worthwhile to my consciousness. I try every day to obtain equallibrium of balance and to learn the lessons I was sent here To earth to learn so when I find myself in a position to be reborn in the next life I can Have the upper hand on my souls spiritual evolution.

No comments: