12/11/07

Real People Part 2: Washington State.

Dear ***,

My name is **** Brown, I'm 28 and live in Yakima, Washington.I thought long and hard about not letting my true personality out, one way or another it's going to happen, so I'm am going to just let him out. I am currently in a drug and alcohol rehab program. I call it getting my Jesus learn on. I was a little discouraged the other day. I had a vision of Jesus, and in this vision Jesus point's at me and call's me a pompous retard and he proceed's to say that everything that comes out of my mouth is verbiage. The first thing I'm thinking is Jesus is trying to screw me. The second thing I'm thinking is what the hell is verbiage. Every night since then I pray to God just to let him know Jesus is a LIAR! On a more serious note, I was addicted to marijuana. I've been cleen for about 10 month's now.

Before I entered rehab and started working at the mission I was a bartender who could say no to anything but temptation. I also had a apartment at the county jail for awhile. My story is I was not drunk .07, I was chasing a cat when I ran.

No comments: