2/6/08

7 Months Without Football

Hey, Peter, in case you didn't know, the Giants won the Super Bowl. I'll give you a second to let that sink in... surprised? Me too; I just hope the news didn't cause you to spit a mouthful of Fosters and Vegemite on your computer screen. Now, if you're thinking of playing Australian rules football maybe you'll remember REAL sports don't have to remind you of what crappy country they're from--soccer isn't football, it's what lesbians do in high school before growing enormous bushes, getting Brian Bosworth hairdos and adopting Asian children. Needless to say, I'm pretty happy that Patriots lost, and would write about it but I think this basically sums up my feelings:

Neal, I know you don't like football, but you like Hawaii, so I thought you might like this:

No comments: